What initiatives and support are available?
A range of initiatives are available, designed to help small businesses innovate and grow, including:
- tax concessions
- simpler reporting
- help for start-ups
- tools to help you comply with your tax responsibilities
- measures to lessen red tape
- services for employers
- support services
- Free Trade Agreements
- training and skills programmes
- grants and services to help with innovation and commercialisation
- the Small Business Ombudsman and more.
How do I find the right initiatives and support for my small business?
To use the online tool, follow these three simple steps:
- Answer a few simple questions about your business.
- Review the displayed list of government initiatives and support. The search filter will provide you with a list of the government support and initiatives available based on the needs of your small business.
- Click on the links to find out more about how you can access or apply for the support.
Use the online tool